Parking Lot Construction to begin August 3rd
Wingate parking lot construction will begin August 3rd and continue through August 8th. To ensure longevity of our new parking lot, we have prepared some important information for you to follow during construction:
- Areas of the parking lot will be restricted during construction. The construction crew will use barricades and tape to identify the restricted areas. You cannot drive vehicles into these areas, no exceptions! If a vehicle associated with your unit has driven through a restricted area, the homeowner will be assessed a $500 fine and be responsible for damages caused and the cost of repair. If your reserve spot is within a restricted area, please do not leave your vehicle parked in your reserved spot.
- Some residents may not have access to their reserved parking during construction. In lieu of your reserved parking, you may park your vehicle on the West side of the community (except on August 8th) or on the southbound side of Redwood road. The Wingate HOA has cleared parking on Redwood road with Salt Lake City and Dry Creek Construction; the company working on Redwood road construction.
Restricted Areas (subject to change) based on construction needs. (See enclosed map)
Area 1: No parking August 3-August 8th
Area 2: No parking August 7th
Area 3: No parking August 8th
Important Note: Please remove your vehicle from the specified area by 5AM the day of. If your vehicle is left in these areas during the specified times, it may be towed to another area of the community at owner’s expense.
The parking lot construction time table is as follows:
- August 3rd: 5PM the removal of asphalt in area 1
- August 4th: Installation of a drain box and drain pipe in area 1
- August 5th: Installation of concrete waterway (area 1) and asphalt patching of miscellaneous areas around our property. Paving of the community entrance, NORTH portion only
- August 6th: Paving of the community entrance, SOUTH portion only
- August 7th: Crack and Seal coat for south side of entrance and area 2 of our parking lot
- August 8th: Crack and Seal coat for north side of entrance and area 3 of our parking lot
See enclosed map for details