Important Telephone Numbers

Important Telephone Numbers

A few nights ago, we had a vacant unit flood. If an emergency situation happens to you, do you know who are you going to call? Prevent expensive damage to your home by following this strategy.

First-Call 911

Call 911 in emergency situations or when there is an immediate problem with a vacant unit, such as flooding. The fireman can quickly turn-off the water supply to the building and gain access to a vacant unit.

Second-Call our Managing Agent

Advance Community Services is our managing agent. We require all homeowners and tenants to report emergency situations with your townhome to ACS. ACS will provide homeowners with additional help and guidance in emergency situations. Please make a note of their contact information:
Our Managing Agent has a team of specialized individuals available to answer many of your questions, concern, or request that you might have. In addition, our managing agent provides an emergency hotline to be used in emergency situations only. Our Managing Agent contact information can be found above, on the right-hand column, or by clicking here.

Important Note

We ask that you please do not call 801-709-0444 to report emergency situations. This number is a voice mailbox only and it is not monitored 24 hours a day. This number should only be used to contact the HOA Board of Directors for general inquiries regarding our community.

Leave a Reply